Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21st

So today could have gone better, actually, it could have been a LOT better, but I'm hoping that it ends up okay :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk with a banana, sliced on top, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-definitely filled me up.

Snack: I had 1/16 of a Strawberry Danish Cake that we had in the house. Why? Because it looked good, and I thought long and hard about it, and realized a treat wasn't a bad thing. It wasn't going to get my closer to onederland, but it also wasn't going to move me back to where I was earlier.

Lunch: I had 1/2 piece of boiled chicken with 1 tbsp salsa and 1/2 cup grapes. I would have eaten the rest of the chicken, but I honestly wasn't very hungry.

Snack: I had 1 Babybel Light Cheese (my favorite! will definitely have to get more), 31 Gorgonzola Crackers from TJ's with the last of my TJ's Organic Hummus. I'm sad I won't have hummus tomorrow, but I can live without it for a day :)

Dinner: We went to the local diner where everything is HUGE, with some out-of-town guests. Not only is everything in big portions, but almost all of it is fried. YUCK! So, to play it safe, I got the Grilled Chicken melt with no swiss-so basically, chicken and sauteed onions on rye bread. I planned to eat none of the bread, but some of it got soggy a bit so I had that, and then was hungry after dinner so I had more. It's not too bad for you, so I wasn't worried.

Dessert: I only had tiny bites of everyone's desserts (these desserts take up an entire white take-out box!). One got Carrot Cake, a Seven Layer Sin Chocolate Cake, a Baklava Cheesecake, and a Key Lime Pie. I really only wanted a taste, so I had a small taste of each and then was fine :)

Exercise: I hate to admit it but I didn't get to exercise today :( I babysat all afternoon, came home, went to dinner, then came home and talked to a friend until it was too late to go. Guess I'll be going to the gym tomorrow, followed by a super long courts workout :)

Pros: I'm happy I didn't get off track today, and got all my water in :)

Cons: I'm bummed that I didn't exercise and I really want to get closer to onederland, so I need to stop eating anything that won't get me closer.

Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment