Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26th

Okay, so I've finally figured out how to add pictures to my blog posts! Hopefully it'll make my posts shorter, word wise, and more exciting :)

Breakfast:

I absolutely LOVE Cherry Nutri-Grain bars. It's like the only kind I will eat :) Fun fact: for my 'finals package' first semester freshman year, my mom sent me 6 boxes of these :)

Snack 1:

I love my Activa, and the Princess Spoon I used :)

Lunch:

Usually I have turkey, but I decided to switch it up. Along with that is a broccoli and mushroom stirfry with 1 tbsp. Teriyaki sauce and some lime juice-yum!


Snack 2:

10 Apple Slices (only a few are shown) :) Don't you just LOVE the piles of books around? I'm trying to get ahead for the next semester...and I'm reading Freakonomics because it's awesome :)


Snack 3:

I had two of these today-they are SO GOOD!


Dinner: I forgot to take a picture, but I had the Grilled Chicken Sandwich with no Mayo at Steak N Shake. I was so proud of myself for not getting something fried/unhealthy-yay NSV! :)

Exercise: I went to the pool for 30 minutes today, and treaded water for 10 (that's hard work!) and swam for 20. Then I laid out, and got super burned on my back, which will hopefully go away before this weekend when I go to Myrtle Beach :)

Pros: I'm glad I got pictures up, and I'm glad I got some exercise in.

Cons: I wish I didn't get burned and I wish I could drink more water :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow (complete with pictures!)


No comments:

Post a Comment