Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20th

So today's been an interesting day. I'm not sure what to make of it really, because there's just been so many things going on, and I don't know if I've processed everything yet in its entirety.

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk. I didn't have the banana because I was short on time, and I wasn't that hungry. I can't wait to have an omelet for breakfast tomorrow :)

Snack: I had my 31 TJ's Gorgonzola Crackers with 2 tbsp. TJ's Organic Hummus. Even though the regular hummus has more calories than the Tomato & Basil Hummus dip, I'd rather use calories on the Organic Hummus, because I like the taste better. I can't wait to pick some more up at the store this week :)

Lunch: I had a tiny square of cheese pizza (with no sauce), along with 4 slices of Turkey rolled into two turkey rollups with mustard, and 1/2 cup of grapes. I'm glad I'm getting fruits on my plate, but I really need to incorporate some more veggies

Snack: I had 1 Babybel Light Cheese and 10 Apple Slices. So filling!

Dinner: I went to Willy's Mexicana Grill after my workout and got the Willy's Salad with sinaloa chicken, lettuce, pico, cucumbers, onions, cilantro, a little bit of their counter salsa, and then 4 oz of their medium salsa at the salsa stand-I only ate 1/4 of it, but it was AMAZING! I'm so glad I followed my cravings there :)

Dessert: I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut. YUM!

Exercise: I went to the gym and did strength training for 35 minutes before getting on the Elliptical and going 2.59 miles and burning 330 calories in 25 minutes on level 11 :)

Pros: I'm so happy my cravings have become so GOOD now! No longer do I crave chocolate while I'm PMSing, but I crave a REALLY good chicken salad-YAY! I'm also happy that I did my fastest time EVER on the elliptical-one mile in 8:56! HECK YES! I'm also proud of drinking 18 cups of water today-who the heck have I turned into with all this water drinking? so unlike me! haha

Cons: I got my biopsy results back today and it was benign. It seemed that everyone was happy about it, except for me. I don't know why, but I honestly don't have a good feeling about this-either as if it was a mistake, I convinced myself I had cancer and I'm surprised, or something else. I'm not sure yet. I also need to work on eating more. While it's great not eating (and losing weight), I ate less than 1000 calories today-whoops! Need to work on that!

All in all, it was an interesting day, and I hope tomorrow's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment