Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2nd

So, today went really well. According to myfitnesspal, I didn't eat enough calories, but you know, I'd rather feel more excited and happy about my meals and how I'm feeling than stuffing my face just to make sure I meet the calorie requirement.

Breakfast: I had one of my Apple Cinnamon Whole-Wheat pancakes that I made a couple of weeks ago and froze the rest of them :) I also had 1 cup of Breakfast Blend coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snack 1: I had 12 Special K Multi-Grain crackers before we went out shopping, which was good :)

Dinner: After reading a couple of blogs talking about Panera having their nutritional information online, I thought I'd take a look and see if I could find something good, and that I did :) I got the You Pick 2 Combo-the Black Bean Soup (110 calories) and the BBQ Chopped Salad without the Tortilla Strips (180 calories). This filled me up SO much and was SO good, and for only 290 calories, how could you go wrong? :)

Snack 2: I had 1 Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wing and 1/3 of an Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade. I'm SO glad that I could cut myself down to 1/3, while drinking it in the can :)

Exercise: I walked around the mall/stores for over an hour. I couldn't get an actual workout in today, and I know how everyone says you should be able to, but I couldn't get in, due to family activities and babysitting. I'm hoping to get in a double courts workout tomorrow, or even a triple :)

Pros: I'm glad that my food choices were good today, and that I had some great shopping purchases, especially some for my dorm next year :) I got some new workout shorts that are SO comfortable-they don't have pockets, so I'm going to have to find some online :)

Cons: I wish I could have gotten a workout in, but hopefully I'll be able to put in a triple workout tomorrow :)

Tomorrow's my WI, and I'm hoping for a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment