Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st

So, today marks a new month, and a pretty good day, health and personal wise. YAY :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1 banana and 1 cup of Breakfast Blend coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I realized that I need to change up my breakfast because I'm getting bored and hungry too quickly after breakfast.

Snack 1: I had 10 Apple Slices around 12 and I really enjoyed them, so I'm going to have to add some more apple slices into my eating plan next week :)

Snack 2: I had an Activa Strawberries & Cereal yogurt, which I really liked :) I'm glad I have a bunch more in the refrigerator to eat!

Snack 3: After my workout, I had a Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macadamia, and no slushie from QT, which I picked up for my mom and brother.

Snack 4: I had a Venti Unsweetened Green Tea with 2 Splendas and loved it. I think that I'm more excited about Starbucks now because 1. I don't go there often anymore and 2. I consider it a treat when I do.

Dinner: I had 1 cooked chicken breast with 2 tbsp salsa on it. I can't wait to go pick up some salsa when I go grocery shopping next, because I LOVE using it as a topping on so many different things :) I also had 12 Special K Multi-Grain crackers-SO GOOD :)

Exercise: I went to the gym, and got on the treadmill and burned 150 calories in 10 minutes and went .88 miles. That's my record so far, and I'm SO glad that I'm constantly improving :) Then I went and stretched and did a bunch of different exercises and machines, which made me feel stronger :)

Pros: I drank my 12 cups of water today, and got to hang out with two of my really good friends, who I don't hang out with a lot because we all go to different schools in different areas. I'm SO glad I got to catch up with them, and they're both coming to visit me in the fall, which I can't wait for :) I'm also happy that I didn't splurge today, and getting the Green Tea at Starbucks and nothing else/different wasn't hard at all to do :)

Cons: I really need to workout more, and start eating closer to 1,200 calories. I've been tracking the last couple days in myfitnesspal (i'm xretroromancex, incase anyone's interested), and i've been under 1,000, both days, by a lot. So, hopefully I can improve on that, but I'm honestly not that hungry lately, which is good :)

Hopefully tomorrow's better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment