Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30th

WOW! The last day of June-where the heck has Summer 2011 gone? I mean, I've been home for almost 2 months. How does that happen?! But, I'm past the halfway point, so only a couple more months and I'll be back to colleges-YES! :) As much as I love being home, I miss all my friends SO much, and I want to see them all again :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/4 banana, and 1 cup of Extra Bold coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. It was good, but by 10:30, my stomach was growling (I ate at 8).

Snack 1: I had an Activa Strawberries & Cereal yogurt around 1, because I had been feeling nauseous earlier, and then later tonight.

Snack 2: Around 4, I had 10 Apple Slices because I really wanted fruit, but still didn't think I could eat any real meal.

Snack 3: I ate a Luna Bar-Smores. I ate this after my workout, and because I knew I needed to add in some calories today.

Exercise: I went to the gym after work, and planned to go to the tennis courts after, so I only went for 30 minutes. I got on the treadmill, and ran for about half the time, and in 10 minutes, I went .84 miles and burned 141 calories, YAY! I can't wait until I can run at 6.5 mph the entire time, but I'm working up to it. Yes-I alternate running and brisk walking, but I get half of the time done while running :) I also got on some machines after that, and I was able to lift more and push myself more with my leg exercises-yay NSV :)

Pros: I'm glad I got some kind of workout in today, and that I tried to eat well :)

Cons: I really should have eaten more food today, and I didn't drink a lot of water, but oh well.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better-my best guy friend is coming home tomorrow, and I'm grabbing Starbucks with two of my best friends, so I'm pretty excited about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment