Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th

So, today went pretty well. It's not over yet, but I'll update the part that I haven't finished yet when it happens. Though, I figured I should post this now, rather than later, so I have time to do what I need to do later.

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup of skim milk, 1 banana, and 1 cup of hazelnut coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I really liked having the banana in my breakfast because it filled me until snack, and cheerios-well, you can never go wrong with them :)

Snack: I had my Activa Strawberries & Cereal yogurt-still amazing, though not as great as yesterday because I got a couple of fruit pieces in my yogurt, but I ignored that :)

Lunch: I had 3/4 cup of Organic Potato Leek Soup, 1/2 Turkey Sandwich with lettuce, whole wheat bread, and mustard, and 10 apple slices :) I'm kind of glad that the soup is gone, because I've had better Leek and Potato soup, and this really didn't compare, but it was still good :)

Snack: I ate my 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers with a Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this snack because it's so good and filling and not a lot of calories :)

Dinner: I had 2 Light Hot Dogs with Mustard before heading to the gym, which really filled me up. I feel like I'm getting really filled with hot dogs, and it's such a good meal, but I need to work on adding vegetables with this meal, or at least fruit.

Snack: I had a Luna Bar-Vanilla Almond, which was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I love this Luna Bar so much and I cannot wait to buy more of these after I finish my current bag of bars.

Exercise: I went to the gym and got on the elliptical and turned it to level 8 for 25 minutes and burned over 300 calories, and felt SO good afterward :) The part I was referring to at the top of this post is that I'm waiting until people leave the tennis courts at the bottom of the street so I can do my tennis workout that I did last night. It sucks because I wasn't able to get down there when nobody else was there-I seriously went back and forth until 10, and then it was pitch black, so I'm hopefully just going to start heading down there around 6ish in the morning :)

Pros: I'm glad I'm getting more excited about working out-the motivation is definitely there for the time being :) The fact that I'm considering changing one of my goal rewards to a new pair of workout shoes makes me feel really good :)

Cons: I just looked at what I've been eating and I've clearly not been getting all my fruits and vegetables that I should be eating-so I really need to work on getting all of those in each day, but other than that, it's all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment