Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21st

So, today's not even over yet (there's 4 1/2 hours left in the day), but I don't see myself moving from this room, thanks to the wonderful lady problems I've been handed today. But other than that issue, everything's been great today :)

Breakfast: I was running a little late so I took my breakfast to-go. I had my 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I was going to have a banana, but when I opened it, parts of it were red. I don't exactly understand WHY parts of it were red, but I wasn't going to eat it, so I was kinda bummed about that.

Snack: I ate an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt, which, as always, is SO good. I'm glad I found this yogurt, because even though it's more expensive than the others, it's got a lot of fiber in it and I absolutely love it.

Lunch: I was pretty done with bread, which is good because reducing carbs is probably a good thing. So, instead, I had 1 cup of organic Butternut Squash soup and 3.5 pieces of Turkey with Mustard, to make turkey roll-ups. This wasn't the most amazing lunch I've ever had, but it tasted pretty good. I'm not really a fan of the Butternut Squash soup-it tasted too sweet, but I'm going to keep trying it, in hopes that it's going to get better :)

Snack: I had 4 Strawberries and 1 serving of Special K Multi-Grain crackers with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese. I really liked this snack, and I was able to get some fruit into my diet, so I'm pleased :)

Dinner: Wasn't entirely hungry tonight, probably due to the fruit I had at lunch which filled me up :) So, I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Peppermint Stick, which was probably the BEST one I've had thus far :)

Exercise: After work, I headed to the tennis courts, when nobody was there and the sun was beating down, and did my tennis workout again. I sweated so much and my face was super red afterward-good indication of a good workout :) Then, around 6:30ish, I headed to the gym, and got on the elliptical for about 10 minutes and burned 109 calories, and then got on various machines and did some weights-it was really good :)

Pros: I'm so glad that even though I feel like crap, I found the ability to go to the gym, which makes me feel better. What's better is that I worked out for an hour and still feel like I could do some more :) I also like how I've already consumed 11 cups of water today, and am still drinking more to get rid of the cramps :)

Cons: Even though I didn't eat dinner, I don't consider that a con today, especially because I don't feel well, and don't know if I can eat anything without feeling nauseous. Hopefully this goes away before tomorrow morning tomorrow, because I need to work out in the morning since my parents are coming here tomorrow night :)

Hoping for a better day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment