Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25th

So, today wasn't as great as I wanted it to be, but it also wasn't as bad as it could have been. I feel like I'm getting back to my habits of trying some of everything, but I'm going to work on that.

Breakfast: I woke up around 10 and didn't get out of bed until 12, and had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of Hazelnut coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I really should have had some fruit with it, but I'll try to improve tomorrow.

Lunch: I ate around 4, since I wasn't very hungry, and we went to Burger King, where I had an Original Chicken Sandwich with no mayo, which was a good decision on my part. I also had their apple fries-which I love. I've become obsessed with apples lately, which I'm happy about because they're SO good!

Dinner: We went to Boston Market for carry-out, and I had about 1/3 cup of roasted chicken with about 1/2 cup of steamed vegetables (squash, broccoli, and carrots) and 4 pieces of roasted red potato. It was all SO good, and SO down to earth, which is what I've been going for. I really like to eat food without all the sauces and coatings because it makes me feel healthier. I also had about 1/2 cup of skim milk later at night, and a small piece of meatloaf.

Exercise: I spent two hours working outside cleaning up the garage and outside, which made me sweat a LOT, and that felt good. I was going to go to the tennis courts, but people have been there all day. Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)

Pros: I'm glad I got some sort of workout in today, and that I ate well, even when I went out. I also made sure to go to Trader Joe's today for my groceries, and not only did I walk around each aisle in the store twice, but I found some really good things that I'm excited to eat next week :)

Cons: I really need to reduce the amount of food that I eat out, and increase the foods that I cook. I need to cook all my food tomorrow so it's all ready for the week :)

Hoping for a better tomorrow (and a good WI!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment