Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27th

So, today was actually super freaking fabulous! It could have been better I'm sure, but honestly, I don't regret a thing :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1 banana and 1/2 cup skim milk with 1 cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I think this coffee tasted a little better than the hazelnut, but I really want to work towards actually enjoying it now.

Snack: I had an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt-so good, but I think I may prefer the Strawberry flavor over the Vanilla now.

Lunch: It took me forever to make, but it was SO worth it! I had a cooked chicken breast with 1 cup of steamed whole grain brown rice, 10 raw baby carrots, and 10 slices of apples. This filled me up, and I think I enjoyed the carrots better today :)

Snack: I wasn't really hungry, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't eat before I worked out. I had 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion cheese. It's a great snack, but I was still full from lunch.

Dinner: So, I had a Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macadamia for dinner. I'll explain more in the exercise section.

Exercise: So, I went to the gym for an hour, first going on the treadmill for 10 minutes and burning 121 calories. Then I got on a bunch of the different machines and stretched my legs and arms, and then got on the elliptical-level 10, which I was on for 20 minutes and burned 255 calories and went 1.76 miles. Then, I came home, changed back into my workout clothes, and headed to the tennis courts, where I went around the courts 14 times, alternating running and walking, and then did my 1/2 court lines 30 times. I was sweating SO much at the end of it and it felt SO good :)

Pros: I drank more than 12 cups of water today! I'm up to my 14th cup-I'll probably stop here because I'm going to bed soon, but still, it's an accomplishment. Also, NSV again-the girl I'm nannying for wanted to make cupcakes today, and so along with two of her friends, we made cupcakes, and then went to buy some chocolate frosting for them. Now, I did most of the baking, and all of the frosting, and I can proudly say that I didn't have a cupcake, a bite, a lick, nothing. YES! I also think that I'm done with getting mad at myself for not eating dinner-a Luna Bar may not fill every nutritional requirement, but it has some good vitamins and whatnot in it, and it's all I want :)

Cons: I guess my only con is that I'm in the middle of questioning everything in my life, especially my relationship with this guy. No, we're not dating, but I honestly have no idea what we are and if I mean as much to him as he does to me. But, he comes home this weekend, and I'm kind of nervous about everything-including whether we're going to see each other or not. Yeah, totally unrelated to health, but whatever. I hope that whatever this is sorts itself out soon :)

Hoping for another great day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment