Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24th

So, today was much better than I expected, but I'm sure it could have been better. I think I'm getting better with not having any regrets about stuff that I do, which I'm pleased about :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 4 banana slices with 1 cup Hazelnut coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I would have had the rest of the banana, but it was overripe, and was a bit mushy-which I wasn't a fan of.

Snack: I had an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt for snack. I absolutely love these snacks because they fill me up. I'll have to pick up some more this weekend :)

Lunch: I ate the other half of my Original Chopped salad at CPK. It wasn't as good as it was last night, but it was still pretty good and filled me up until snack.

Snack: For snack, I had a serving of Special K Multi-Grain crackers with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion cheese. I really like this snack too, but I think I need to get some more fruits into my diet.

Dinner: My family and I went out to dinner again at a Greek place, and I got a Chef Salad, which was HUGE! It was this huge bowl of lettuce, 3 slices of turkey, 3 slices of ham, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 medium tomato, some cucumber slices and shredded cheese and honey mustard on the side. I used my fork and used that to eat some of my salad. I only ate half of it, which was really good :)

Snack: I had a small piece of lamb with yogurt sauce and 3 apple slices after to fill me up a little.

Exercise: I did my tennis workout, and an extra 8 1/2 court lines-alternating walking and jogging. I felt SO good after doing this, and I feel like I'm getting a little faster with my running, which is great :)

Pros: I am SO glad that I didn't give up my diet tonight! I was going to eat a piece of dessert or a couple of bites at dinner with my friend Sarah, but unfortunately she didn't make it tonight, so that was avoided. I feel like at this point, I have enough control to only eat a couple of bites, but it's nice to not have to explain my diet to everyone, especially when it's kind of difficult to explain to myself. I'm also so happy that I have so much enthusiasm to workout. I was actually kind of upset that I didn't get to workout again tonight, because it was pouring outside and thundering.

Cons: I wish I could have gotten my 12 cups of water in today, and could have not had the post-dinner snacks, but I can't really complain since it would have been cheesecake instead.

Hopefully tomorrow (and Sunday's WI) are just as good, if not better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment