Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 10th

Hey y'all!

I don't think anyone's reading this, but just in case anyone is, I just wanted to say that I'm changing up the format of the blog. Instead of doing the post the day after, I'm going to do it at night for the day of. Since most of my posts are late at night, I figured this would work better :) So here's the one for yesterday, and expect one tonight for today :)

Breakfast: So, today was a little busy, in that once I got to the girl's house that I'm nannying for, we left the house for 2.5 hours, so I never had time to eat my breakfast. So when we got back around 11, I had finished my 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup milk and 2 splendas, since that's all I had with me.

Snack: I ate my Special K Multi-Grain Crackers with the Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chipotle Cheese.

Lunch: I took a cup of shredded lettuce and a cooked chicken breast, added in my 2 tbsp of Miso dressing and made a pretty good salad. I was pleased :)

Snack: I ate my piece of zucchini bread and my container of cottage cheese.

Dinner: Funny story about dinner. I went to the gym and left around 5:30, and was feeling hungry so I had one of my Luna Bars (the Chocolate Raspberry kind), and when I got home, I took a 2 hour nap, and wasn't hungry when I got up. So that was basically my dinner :)

Exercise: I went to the gym for about 1.5 hours this afternoon. I realized that I don't go as fast/burn as many calories on the stationary bike because I'm very bored with it, and shortly after, I got off and got on the elliptical. My trainer said I should change up my workout, but I didn't feel like it was a workout at all, so I'm glad I switched :)

Pros: I ate when I wanted to and what I was supposed to and didn't give in to any temptations.

Cons: I really should have put more focus on eating dinner, and not just sticking with my Luna Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment