Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19th

So, today was WI day, and left me on a GREAT note for the rest of the day. I'm kinda scared that when I don't see a number I like on the scale, I'll get upset and start losing motivation, but for the time being, I'm good :) So, since last week, I'm done 12.4 pounds. So, I can officially say I'm below 260 pounds, at 258.7. YES! So, now, I've earned my first reward-a new phone. Total, so far, I've lost 16.4 pounds in two weeks-what an accomplishment! But anyways, now onto the usual stuff :)

Breakfast: I had 1 Multi-Grain English Muffin with 2 Pieces of Canadian Bacon and 1/4 cup of scrambled egg beaters. I only ate 1/2 of the Multi-Grain English Muffin because I got coffee on the one part. I also had a cup of hazelnut coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. It was pretty good because it filled me up until lunch :)

Lunch: I had 2 light hot dogs with mustard and a banana for lunch. This was really good and really filling-I like having hot dogs because they're simple and easy.

Snack: I had an Activa Strawberry & Cereal yogurt. I was a little apprehensive about this because I don't like fruit pieces in my yogurt, but this one had no fruit and was SO good :) It tasted just as good as the La Creme yogurts that I loved so much, and wasn't as calorie-filled :) I can't wait to have this for snack tomorrow.

Dinner: I had one cooked chicken breast, shredded up, and 3 cooked carrots. I strangely ate the entire thing, even though I didn't think I was going to. The carrots were so good though, especially because they were in a can.

Snack: I ate a Luna Bar-White Macadamia Nut for a post-workout treat. I really like treating myself to these only if I work out at night :)

Exercise: My gym is closed on Sunday, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do, workout-wise. I went down to the tennis courts (there's 2 courts) and decided I'd do a little bit of exercise. So I went around the two courts 10 times, 5 times running and 5 times walking, alternating each time. Then, I went on to half of one court, and alternated running and walking the lines. It's hard to explain, but it was exhausting, and I was sweating all 20 minutes I worked out on the courts. It was really nice-I'm glad I now have a workout for Sundays, and I think I might continue said short workout at nights in addition to my gym workout :)

Pros: I'm SO glad I got a great workout in today. It was really short but I definitely was sweating and was exhausted, so it was good. I'm also glad that I had a great WI this week-I've been reading blogs about people and their weight goes up on WI day, and so I'm thankful I'm still losing :)

Cons: To be honest, I really don't have any bad moments today, and for that, I'm thankful :)

Hopefully tomorrow is just as great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment