Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17th

So, today went pretty well. A couple of things went wrong around the house and electronic wise, but eating and health-wise, all is good :)

Breakfast: I had my 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I was full until snack time, which was good :)

Snack: I had an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt, which kept me satisfied until lunch.

Lunch: I had a 1/2 turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with lettuce and mustard with 1 cup of organic Potato Leek soup. This originally kept me really full, until around 1:30, when I got really hungry.

Snack: I had 1 serving of Special K Multi-Grain crackers with 1 Laughing Cow 'French Onion' Cheese. I love this snack because it keeps me full and because there's SO many crackers in a serving :)

Dinner: I spent the normal dinner time working on fixing the dishwasher-my grandmother messed it up, so I was trying to figure out how she did whatever she did, and never ate dinner. I ended up eating a Luna Bar-Chocolate Raspberry, that I guess you could count as dinner. Not the best choice, but I really wasn't hungry.

Exercise: I went bowling with the girl I watch and we bowled two games, so that was good :) After I worked on the dishwasher, I went to the gym to blow off some steam and got on the elliptical and went a little less than 3 miles and burned over 400 calories. Not bad for a quick workout to release some stress :)

Pros: I liked how I made sure to eat something for every meal, even when I wasn't hungry. I also liked how I saw chocolate and little bites and didn't give them a second glance. I also liked how I pushed myself to go to the gym today. I really love going, but some days I need that extra push.

Cons: I wish I had made a better point to eat an actual dinner tonight. I'm really bad at eating dinner whenever I workout, and I know I need to work on that.

Hopefully tomorrow brings a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment