Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29th

So, today could have gone better, and should have, but unforeseen circumstances kind of ruin any good plans you have :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 banana, and 1 cup extra bold coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch: Because the little girl I nanny chipped her tooth at the pool this morning, we met her mom at the dentist, got the tooth fixed, and then her mom took us to lunch at Chepe's Mexican Grill. I was a little apprehensive about the place, just because it's Mexican food, and it usually has a lot of calories, but I ordered the Fajita Bowl Salad, which is a fried bowl with beans, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese, flank steak or chicken, and some random mango sauce on the side. I got the salad with no sour cream or cheese, got the flank steak, and didn't touch the mango sauce or the fried bowl. Instead, I put some of the salsa in the bowl, and mixed everything up and it tasted AMAZING. It definitely filled me up :)

Snack: I had 1 Activa Strawberry & Cereal yogurt-SO GOOD, and around 4:30, had my 22 Trader Joe's crackers with 1 Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese. Not as good as the other crackers, and you waste more calories on less crackers, so I won't buy those again unless I can't get the others.

Dinner: I had the other 1/2 of last night's Butter Chicken-SO GOOD. I'm definitely going to have to buy more of these this weekend :)

Snack: I had a Luna Bar-Iced Oatmeal Raisin, which was good, but I'm sure would be better if I ate it in the morning. Oh well... :)

Exercise: I swam 17 laps in the pool today. I constitute a lap as swimming there AND back, so I feel like I got quite a bit of exercise in :)

Pros: I didn't touch any of the chips at lunch today, which I was quite pleased about, and I didn't eat anything extra, even though I was a bit hungry after swimming.

Cons: I should have had more water, but with today being so hectic, I wasn't concentrating on it. I really need to make that a priority.

Well, I'm off to read and pass out. Hopefully tomorrow's a better day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment