Friday, June 10, 2011

June 9th

So, today was still good, but my schedule was a little bit off. Today, I didn't watch the little girl I usually watch (I watch her every day but Thursday), but I babysat at night.

Breakfast: 1 cup coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas with 1/2 cup egg beaters and 3 diced mushrooms and 1 Activa Vanilla & Cereal Yogurt.

Snack: I didn't have a snack today since I had breakfast around 10.

Lunch: I heated up two light hot dogs and ate them with mustard. I planned to eat a banana with lunch, but I really full after the hot dogs.

Snack: I had a Luna Bar (Peanut Butter Cookie)-after the gym, and 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers.

Dinner: I had a chicken breast with 2/3 cup of peas and carrots.

Dessert: I had a piece of zucchini bread.

Exercise: I went to the gym and worked out for an hour and a half, and felt really good while doing so. Then I was in the pool later for about an hour, swimming back and forth for the majority of the time.

Pros: I resisted the temptation of eating pizza instead of my planned dinner. When it came out of the oven (I was making it for the kids), I saw the gooey cheese and pepperoni, and wanted to give in, but I knew that not only would I be upset if I did, but that it honestly wasn't worth it, and I didn't :) Same with the ice cream, but not as bad :)

Cons: I wish I had eaten more fruit, since I'm starting to see that that's what I'm lacking.

Overall though, it was a great day, and I can't wait to see what happens during WI on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment