Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22nd

So, today was a pretty alright day food wise, but personal issues wise, it was horrible. This last week has been SUPER stressful, with my grandparents here and all, and I feel that now that my parents are here, I'm getting blamed for things that aren't my fault. It's pretty ridiculous, but I'm getting over it, slowly :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, with 1 banana and 1 cup of hazelnut coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I put my banana in my cereal this morning-such a good idea :)

Snack: I had my Activa Strawberries & Cereal yogurt, which is SO good. I love it :)

Lunch: I'm still having my lady troubles and didn't feel in the mood to eat lunch.

Snack: I had my 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese. I love this snack, but I probably should have had some fruit here.

Dinner: I had 4 Mini Wontons (Organic Pork and Ginger), 1 banana, 1 Luna Bar-Smores, and a small bite of zucchini bread. I really love the wontons, and only 4 of them are 100 calories-SO worth it!

Exercise: I did half of my tennis workout-doing the 10 laps around the courts, alternating jogging and walking. Then I went to the gym, went on the elliptical for 10 minutes and burned over 100 calories, and got on some of the machines and lifted some weights and felt really good about it :)

Pros: I'm glad I got my exercise in, especially before it started raining, and even though I had craps, I didn't overeat or get off the path. I also am glad I got 12 cups of water in today, since I've been working on drinking a lot of it :)

Cons: I really should have eaten lunch, and should have planned out dinner better. I was still a little hungry after the wontons and wasn't sure if I should eat more or eat something else.

Hopefully tomorrow's a better day-food and personal wise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment