Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14th

So, today went pretty well :) The best part being, even though it's not an official WI, I went down 7.4 pounds. I thought it was a joke, since it's only been three days since my last WI, but apparently because it's the beginning and it's the water weight, it's totally fine. I was SO excited when I saw that number. I also sat at the pool this morning and started a notebook, which has a chart of how much I want to weigh at all my check-ins, with a space next to each date for how much I actually weighed, a reward chart, and a summer to-do list. I'm going to hopefully figure out how to have a tracker on my blog for my weight loss and to create a sidebar for my rewards. I can't figure out what to make the final reward-I've been thinking about keeping it blank until I decide :)

Breakfast: I had my 3/4 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, a container of Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt, and my 1 cup coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I really enjoy this breakfast, although next week, I may substitute the yogurt for a banana or something and get my fruit in.

Snack: I ate my 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers (1 serving) with my Laughing Cow French Onion cheese. I liked this a LOT better than yesterday :)

Lunch: I had my 1 cup of Organic Potato Leek Soup with a 1/2 Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread with Lettuce and Mustard, and 6 Raspberries and a Small Piece of Canteloupe.

Dinner: I had 1/2 cooked chicken breast with 1 tbsp sauteed mushrooms and 2 tbsp barbecue sauce with an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt. I really enjoyed this, but realize I need to put a vegetable and/or fruit with it next time.

Exercise: I went this morning to the gym and got on the elliptical, on level 10 again, and burned 462 calories, so I was pleased :)

Pros: I was SO happy with the weight I lost, and the fact that I continued to keep drinking lots of water. My new tumbler is very helpful with that :) I also liked my workout playlist I made with my current songs so I could focus more on working out.

Cons: I wish I had eaten a snack, as I started feeling pretty hungry around dinner time, and thus ate the yogurt, but I made a good choice for an addition, so it wasn't too bad :)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment