Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26th

So, today was a great day overall-I wish everyday could be like today :)

Weigh-in went GREAT! I lost 3.1 pounds in the last week, so I'm up to 19.5 pounds total! That's absolutely wonderful :) I added a tracker to my blog to slow my changes. I don't know if my end goal is completely realistic, but I figure that if I put that as my end goal, I'll strive towards that :) Now on to the food/exercise part of the day :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and a banana and 1 cup of Hazelnut Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I've realized that I drink the coffee more because it means I won't get a caffeine withdrawal headache then because I enjoy it. I think I'm going to try next week to get myself off this caffeine addiction, and have some caffeine pills nearby just in case I REALLY need it. Hopefully this'll go well-I'm really over drinking coffee every day, especially when I find it routine now, and not enjoyable.

Lunch: I had two light hot dogs with mustard, with 10 carrots (about 1 serving), and 1 bag of apple slices (about 10 pieces). I discovered that I'm not a fan of raw carrots, but that I prefer cooked ones MUCH more. Even though the raw ones filled me up, I really didn't enjoy them, and I want to enjoy what I'm eating. So, I was filled up until about 4, and it was nice :)

Snack: I had 1 serving of Special K Multi-Grain crackers (24 crackers) with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion cheese. It was really good and it filled me up after :)

Dinner: Haha, so, funny story here. I didn't eat dinner-again. It's not that I'm trying to deprive myself of dinner, but that when it was dinner time for the family, I felt nauseous, and then I drove to pick up Starbucks for my family, including a Venti Unsweetened Green Tea with 2 Splendas for myself (0 calories, FOR THE WIN!), and went to the Fresh Market to get dessert for my family and a magazine for myself. I wasn't using the magazine to replace a dessert, but I wanted to get some new recipes, and I love it, so it's a splurge. Just in case you were wondering, it's the Food Network Magazine :) But, later I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut. My verdict? ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It tasted like an Almond Joy, without the almond, and SO worth it :)

Exercise: I went to the Tennis Courts while it was raining, and had planned to go around the courts 20 times and do my 1/2 court line workout 20 times, but I was only able to go around the courts 16 times before other people came up and started to watch me, which is when I felt SUPER awkward and left. I'd be fine if they were walking by and saw me, but just staring at me hits the uncomfortable mark for me.

Pros: I'm SO happy about the weigh-in, and about my determination to workout today. I also like how I wouldn't even try a little bit of what everyone else was eating, and drank lots of water-maybe not 8 glasses, but a lot. Also, my dad's been seeing how happy I've been with losing weight, and what I've been doing, and he's going to start Weight Watchers tomorrow. I'm happy that I won't be the only one in the family being extra careful about what I'm eating, even if it may be a bit easier for him, but still, it'll be nice :)

Also, I don't usually give these out, because I don't like giving them to myself, which is the point, but I totally had a NSV tonight-just now actually! I've been reading people's blogs where they take pictures with the same outfits on to see how much they've changed, and that got me wanting to compare how my body looks, almost 20 pounds lighter. So, I took a dress that I bought in January, a dress you'd only wear to the club, and when I tried it on, I noticed that it didn't look so great on me. In fact, you could see a couple of rolls-but I bought it anyways. I remembered that dress tonight and tried it on and it looks FABULOUS! Sure, I could definitely lose some more weight, but if I walked out of the house right now wearing that, I'd feel sexy and confident! I can't wait to go clubbing when I get back to college with my "new" dress! :)

Cons: I really need to work on eating dinner, and I felt absolutely horrible while working out today. It wasn't anything with unmotivation or anything, but that my lower back was ABSOLUTELY killing me, and I'm not sure why. Add that with my right heel killing me and I think I'm starting a list of stuff to talk to my doctor about when I go in in a couple of weeks.

All in all, today was pretty fabulous, and I can only hope tomorrow is JUST as good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment