Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18th

So, today went pretty well. I feel like it could have gone a bit better, but c'est la vie :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1/3 cup coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snack: I ate an Activa Vanilla & Cereal yogurt. I really like these, so I decided to pick up the Strawberry & Cereal ones to see if they were just as good :)

Lunch: I ate 2 Light Hot Dogs with Mustard. They're really filling and I love these, so it's a good lunch :) I also had 2/3 can of Arnold Palmer Half and Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade.

Dinner: I didn't have snack because I took a nap instead :) So, for dinner, I had 1 serving of Special K Multi-Grain crackers with 1 Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese and 1 Luna Bar-Blueberry Bliss.

Exercise: I went to the gym for about 30 minutes, and got on the elliptical and burned 250 calories in 20 minutes, so I was pleased about that.

Pros: I'm glad I made some time to work out today, even thought it was pouring and hailing and I didn't want to leave the house. I'm also glad I was able to drink only a certain amount of the drink I wanted, and not the entire thing :)

Cons: I really need to work on eating an actual dinner, and hopefully working out longer instead of taking a nap :) I also need to stop rewarding myself with food/drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment