Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27th

Hey y'all! So I remembered to take some pictures today! Unfortunately, I either took them when I was almost done eating/forgot the last two, but I figured it's all good :) Today went really well, but I'm doing HORRIBLY at getting enough calories in. I'll have to work on that :)

Breakfast:

Breakfast was 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1 tbsp of French Vanilla Creamer (no milk in the house = using creamer. blegh) and 1 Cherry Nutri-Grain bar :)

Snack 1:


Babybel Light Cheese-yum!

Lunch:

Mushroom & Broccoli Stirfry :) There was more than that, I just almost forgot to take a picture :)

Snack 2:



Snack 3 (post workout):



Snack 4:


Snacks 5 & 6: I had 6 Special K Multi-Grain crackers and 6 TJ's Chocolate Chip Cookies-yum! :)

Exercise: I went bowling for 30 minutes, and did strength training for another 30. I would have done the C25K workout but I'm exhausted and the sunburn on my back makes me want to stay inside :)

Pros: I got 10 cups of water in today-yayy! :) And I did well eating wise-only eating when I was actually hungry :)

Cons: I'm not getting enough calories in and the foods I'm eating aren't really organic/nutritional. I need to work on that.

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment