Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3rd

I'm SO excited, for many reasons :) For 1, I've been successfully blogging daily for the last month, without missing a day. YAY! For 2, I had a GREAT WI today :) I lost 5.5 pounds since last week, which brings my total so far to 25 pounds lost. I weighed in at 250.1 today-YES! :) I don't think I've been this low in like 4-5 years :) Hopefully, I'll able to lose at least another 25 pounds before school starts in a little under 2 months :) But the weight loss thus far has been incredibly motivating :)

Breakfast: I had 1 Cup of Joe-O's (Trader Joe's version of Cheerios) with 1/2 cup of skim milk, 1/2 a banana, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk. I'm going to start working out in the mornings, so I'll probably substitute the cheerios and banana for a Luna Bar :)

Snack: I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut when I came back home from shopping around 3 and had 1 cup of my Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade :) I probably didn't need the drink, but I wanted something sweet, and it filled me up :)

Dinner: We went to Houlihan's for dinner, and I checked the calories online, and was shocked, so I figured I'd stick with side items, and make a meal out of that. I wanted to get the Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Rolls, but the waiter strongly suggested that I choose something else, so I did. I got the Tuscan Salad (Romaine Lettuce, White Beans, Roma Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic around the plate) with a cup of Chicken Tortilla Soup, with most of the tortilla strips taken off. The soup was AMAZING, and the meal was under 500 calories-YAY! :)

Exercise: I walked around the mall for about an hour, and then after dinner, I went to the tennis courts to get a workout in, and that I did :) I originally went around the courts 20 times, and then planned to do the lines 20 times, but the top of my right foot was KILLING me, so I ran around another 10 times, and it felt SO good. I absolutely LOVE exercising, because even as red faced and sweaty I get, I never feel more relaxed :)

Pros: I'm glad I was able to get some exercise time in tonight, and I was able to make some GREAT choices at a really bad restaurant :) I'm also pleased about my GREAT WI today, and can only hope it gets better :)

Cons: I really need to work on drinking more water, as I only drank 9 glasses today, and need to drink a LOT more than that :)

Hoping for an even better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment