Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8th

So, today went better than yesterday, but it still isn't what I want to. I know there was a bit of splurging done, with my little brother's birthday dinner and all, but oh well :)

Breakfast: Get ready for this one-I had a bowl of Cookie Crisp for breakfast. No, I'm not crazy, and yes, I'm still on my weight loss path. However, it was the least calorie-filled cereal at the house of the girl I'm nannying, so I took my skim milk and went with it :) I also had 1 cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I really hated the taste of the cereal, and I'm SO glad I never have to eat this again :)

Lunch: I had an AMAZING lunch, which I want to try to incorporate into future eating plans. I had one flat out pita bread with arugula and spinach leaves, tuscan turkey breast (3 slices), a tiny bit of cheese, 1 small grape tomato, and quite a bit of mustard. The veggies weren't necessarily the most fresh, so I'm excited to see what fresher veggies bring :)

Snack: I had 1 Activa Strawberries & Fiber yogurt, and I'm starting to not become a fan of the yogurt, and I'm glad I can start going back to Vanilla for a bit now :)

Dinner: We went out to Chili's for dinner, and I had about 1 oz of tortilla chips (12) with salsa and 2/3 a portion of Margarita Grilled Chicken, and about 1/4 of the chocolate lava dessert. I'm glad I was able to successfully stop myself at such a little amount of the dessert, and the chips :)

Exercise: After dinner, I went to the gym, and got a GREAT workout in! I got on the Elliptical and in 35 minutes, on level 10, and ran 3.31 miles, burning 454 calories-YES :) That's more mileage than when I went on Wednesday, and burned the same amount of calories, same time, same level :) Then I did a bunch of machines and strength training for 25 minutes.

Pros: I'm glad I was able to stop myself on dessert and appetizers and my workout made me feel AWESOME! I also got 15 glasses of water in today, which I'm VERY excited about :)

Cons: I wish I could have gotten rid of any dessert or appetizer calories, but I'll have to work on that :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow, especially with my brother's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment