Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 10th

So today went fairly well, even with some changes in my schedule. I feel like I was really flexible regardless, and that's the important part :)

Breakfast: I had a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts & Cranberry and 1 Cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I'm definitely going to have to pick up a lot more of these bars, because they're so good!

Snack: Today was my first time trying Chobani Greek yogurt, and I went for the honey one, and to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan. I thought it didn't have any honey in it and was quite bitter, so I added a little cinnamon and 2 splendas, and I could eat it. I'm going to try the Raspberry one, but if that's not good, I don't think I'll get any more.

Lunch: We unexpectedly went to Jersey Mike's for lunch and I got the #7 Sub in a Tub. I really like this because you can nix the bread, which I didn't want anyways, so I saved over 200 calories-YAY! I added lettuce, tomato, onion, and some brown mustard-SO SO SO good :)

Snack: I tried Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, after seeing it on so many other blogs, and I have to agree, it was SO good! I REALLY have to get more of these packets, and they're SO convenient!

Snack: I had a Nonfat Latte around 10 from a local coffee shop, and it was SO good!

Exercise: I was at the pool so I tread water for 30 minutes, my record so far! :)

Pros: I got to have a REALLY good latte made by a friend of mine, I got to catch up with a friend from school, I broke my record for treading water, and I did fine with lunch.

Cons: I wish I could have had more water, but other than that, I don't regret anything.

Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment