Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 20th

So today's been pretty good I guess-I was able to get everything off my to-do list for yesterday AND today! I'm hoping I can finish off the list tomorrow and have finished my first weekend list EVER! :)

Breakfast:


I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-LOVE this breakfast :)
Snack:

I had a Luna Bar-Nutz Over Chocolate-YUM YUM YUM! :)

Dinner:

I had 2 Hebrew's National 98% Fat Free Hot Dogs (40 Calories Each!) and an Activa-Vanilla & Cereal.  SO SO SO good :)  I also had about 1/4 cup of the TGI Fridays Simple Skillet-Chicken Pasta Carbonara with tomatoes, as I was making it for my siblings.

Dessert:


I found these in the cabinet-Blueberry and Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies.  I thought I'd love them, and I thought they were okay, but not my favorite, and not worth 160 calories for two cookies.  I learned my lesson I guess :)

Exercise:  I did 30 minutes of strength training at the gym.  I wanted to do some actual running outside today, but I was so busy doing other stuff and ran out of time.  Oh well, at least I got SOME exercise in :)

Pros:  Yay for eating well, and getting some exercise in, and heck yes for the to-do lists! :)

Cons:  I need to get more exercise time in AND drink more water!

Hoping for a GREAT tomorrow and a FABULOUS WI!  It'd be GREAT to hit my next goal, but I won't be upset if I don't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment