Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 12th

So today went fairly well. It was my last day of work, so it was kind of sad, but also fun at the same time.

Breakfast: I had my 1 cup coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas and then we went to IHOP, where I had the Simple & Fit Waffles with Strawberries and Banana, with eggs from egg substitute and turkey bacon for under 400 calories-yay!

Snack: In the afternoon, I happened to have 1 tablespoon of vanilla frosting (estimating because I ate some off my fingers when we were done) and a Luna Bar-Chocolate Chunk. I'm not a fan of this bar, so I don't think I'll buy them again.

Dinner: Some family friends invited us over, and they ordered pizza, so I had 1 piece of cheese pizza and 1 piece of pepperoni, and it definitely filled me up :) I later had 1/2 a homemade rice krispie treat, which was good :)

Exercise: I went straight from babysitting to the family friend's house, and then to the grocery store after, and the gym was closed by then. I'll have to work on that tomorrow.

Pros: Yay for not going overboard today and drinking lots of water!

Cons: I really need to work on going to the gym tomorrow, and I'll work on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment