Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 9th

Okay, so sorry for not posting these last couple of days. I've been trying to put photos up but Blogger isn't one of my best friends right now and is refusing to post them. Finally, I've given up with pictures for now.

Breakfast: I had a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts & Cranberry and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk-so good :)

Snack: 1 Fage Cherry Pomegranate, which was SO SO SO good! I love these so much!

Lunch: Because we went to the movies, I decided to eat some of my food during the movie, aka lunch :) I had 10 Falafel Chips with 2 tbsp Black Bean Hummus (from Whole Foods), and 100 grams of grapes.

Snack: I later had 1 Cherry Nutri-Grain bar because I was hungry :)

Dinner/Late Snack: I had 4 tbsp. Honey Roasted Peanut Butter (from Whole Foods) and 1 oz. of Dill New Potatoes from Boston Market-yum!

Exercise: I went to the gym for 45 minutes, and did 35 minutes of strength training and 10 minutes on the elliptical.

Pros: I drank 15 cups of water and didn't overeat.

Cons: I really need to control myself on overdoing it with foods, especially the peanut butter.

Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment