Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5th

So, now I'm partly back on track :) I had pictures at the beginning, but unfortunately my phone's battery was too low to take pictures, so I just went on myfitnesspal and added the rest :)

Breakfast:

That's it :) I woke up at 10:30 and decided to just have coffee and wait until lunch.

Lunch:

Probably one of the GREATEST lunches EVER :) I went to Ulta and Whole Foods, and instead of shopping at Whole Foods, like a normal person, I went in for the food bar :) I got a salad with some shredded carrots, onions, cucumbers, a tiny bit of cheese, some corn, 1/4 cup grilled chicken, and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. With that, I got 1/4 cup tuna salad, 1/4 cup oil-free mushroom salad?, 1/4 cup white bean and spinach salad (VERY bland), and 1/4 cup pork carnitas. If I had to change anything, I'd take out the mushroom salad and white bean and spinach salad, and maybe have chicken or pork. I may go back tomorrow for the lunch after actually shopping there :)

Snack:


Dinner:
We went to a Thai place, and there weren't many options, so I got Chicken Pad Thai, and only ate a little less than half of it. It was pretty good. I also had half of a Shrimp Spring Roll, which wasn't my favorite.

Dessert:
We went to Menchie's, and they didn't have any good sorbets this time :( I LOVE the Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet, and the Guavalime/Key Lime weren't terrific. So I got Raspberry Fro-Yo, which wasn't the same, with a little bit of almonds, coconut, granola, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon. yum!

Snacks: I later had 1 cup of Arnold Palmer's Half-and-Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade to get it out of the fridge.

Exercise: I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of some hardcore strength training, and of course, on the hardest day, I forget my water bottle. Fail. But I made 6 stations. 1 was upper body, then squats with both hands on the kettleball, then mountain climbers, then the whole arm pull (basically you get at an angle and pull yourself up and down, squats with one hand on the kettleball, and finishing with the jumprope. I was EXHAUSTED after this, but then headed to the machines to get in another 10 minutes. I felt SO sweaty after. I also learned that my gym's open on Sundays (it doesn't say it anywhere, you just have to know, or in my case, see that a movie's playing in the treadmill theatre on Sunday and ask the trainer at the desk). I can't WAIT to go on Sundays but I'm bummed I've been missing out all this time.

Pros: Yay for drinking water and not going overboard. Yay for discovering extra time I can spend at the gym. Yay for getting closer to being at 225 in 3 weeks. That's 5 pounds a week. If I put my mind to it, I can do it, or at least, it doesn't hurt to try. Either way, I'll be closer to onederland :)

Cons: At dinner I was feeling scared that I was getting back into old patterns, which I usually don't feel. I think I'm just not going to go out this coming week, and see if it's just me worried about everything period, or going out to dinner. We'll see, I guess.

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment