Monday, August 29, 2011

August 28th

WOW! I can't believe I'm about to start semester 3 of (hopefully) 8!  College is going by CRAZY fast and I'm not quite pleased with that :)

Breakfast:  My roommate and I both woke up around 9 and made coffee with our new k-cup machine!  So I had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-yayyy!

Snack:  So...I can't really count this as lunch, since I ate it around 4, but I had an Activa Light-Raspberry, that I picked up while grocery shopping last night.  For only 70 calories, I will DEFINITELY be having this more often!  I realized when I came up to my room while playing wii that I hadn't eaten, so I figured I should get a snack :)

Dinner:  My roommate, one of our friends, and I decided to order a pizza and watch the VMA pre-show together.  We got a Large Cheese Pizza and I only had one piece-HECK YES FOR MODERATION!   I also had some of the grapes I got yesterday, which made me feel better about dinner :)

Snack:  I had a Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate, which was super good! :)

Exercise:  Yeah, we played wii again :)  I don't know what it is, but my roommate and I planned to get ahead on readings and whatnot, and ended up in my guy friend's room, playing wii for HOURS.  Oh well...class hasn't started yet :)

Pros:  I'm glad I ate well, and didn't go crazy with the pizza.  I'm also happy I got to skype with one of my friends from home, which was SO SO SO much fun.  I hope she comes to visit soon!

Cons:  I really am itching to really exercise tomorrow!  I have my yoga mat and my gym bag sitting near the door, so that I can pick up my gym bag when I want to head over and my yoga mat for when I want to stretch and whatnot here :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment