Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 17th

So, today wasn't the best day food-wise, but I think it all evens out :)

Breakfast:  I had a Nature's Own Sandwich Thin with 1 tbsp. 1/3 Less Fat Strawberry Cream Cheese and 1 cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch:  Then lunch happened.  A couple of friends and I went to Houlihan's for lunch.  All was good-I knew what I was going to eat (1 cup of Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Tuscan Salad), and then my friend said we should order dessert (a thing we always do whenever we grab food together).  So, per her request, we got the donuts, and I ate three of them.  Oh, if I had known the calories in each of those, I may have said no to even 1, but I didn't go over my calories for the day, and I wasn't hungry for anything else for the rest of the day, so it wasn't TOOO bad.

Exercise:  I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of Strength Training (I definitely felt the burn today!) and 45 minutes on the elliptical.  I was EXHAUSTED and SO SO SO sweaty after!  But it felt fabulous! :)

Pros:  I'm glad I drank lots of water and did tons of exercise.  It felt great! :)

Cons:  I need to work on improving my choices when I eat out, but other than that, I think it was a pretty good day.

Hoping for a fabulous tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment