Monday, August 8, 2011

August 7th

So today was good and bad. Weigh-in kinda stunk. I literally didn't lose or gain weight :( I know I'm going to have to work SUPER hard these next three weeks to lose 15.8 pounds, but I think I'm up to the challenge! :)

Brunch:

I didn't eat until after church, but I had my usual coffee and 10 Falafel Chips with Whole Foods's Black Bean hummus-AMAZING!

Snack (post-workout):

Pretty Good, but it tasted like a granola bar

Dinner:

We went to Ruby Tuesday's, and I decided to start out with the salad bar-pretty good choices here, minus the little bit of pasta :)
Mixed Greens with onions, peas, mushrooms, ham, eggs, and some balsamic dressing.


I also got the veggie trio and got the roasted spaghetti squash, tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, and roasted zucchini squash-SO GOOD :)


After dinner, we went to a Brazilian Bakery and picked up these cheese rolls, which are REALLY good :)

Exercise: I did another hour of circuits today, which were still SO exhausting!

Pros: Yay for eating better and yay for drinking lots of water again (16 cups)!

Cons: Nay for no weight change. Hopefully that changes next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment