Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 30th

So, today was SO much fun! I got to see Mollie for the first time in almost three months, and I met her friend Amanda who was staying there for a few days longer after I left, so that was fun :)

Breakfast: I stayed overnight at my grandparent's house, so for breakfast, I had 2 shots of espresso with 3 Banana-Blueberry Pancakes (organic and vegan and everything), 2 small pieces of vegan sausage, and 2 tiny pieces of canteloupe, before I deemed myself stuffed :)

Snack: I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut while I was driving. Because I left their house around 1:30, I didn't have lunch, and I was stuffed anyways until dinner :)

Dinner: After I got to Mollie's beach house, we walked down to the beach, and talked for a while, and then came back, and headed to Hot Diggity Diner for dinner. I wasn't going to limit myself to nothing, I decided before my trip, but I wasn't going to go crazy, because, after all, I still want to lose weight :) So I had 4 grilled Chicken Tenders with a little bit of BBQ-Ranch sauce, 3 hushpuppies, a piece of cornbread, and 1.5 cups of Okra (probably less, but I'm overestimating to be safe) :) I also had water with it.

Exercise: I didn't count walking on the beach because I didn't feel it was actual working out. So, I'll just say I didn't workout today.

Pros: I'm glad I didn't get too off track when I was on vacation, and made sure to eat until I was full.

Cons: I should have had more water, and maybe could have made better food choices, but I'm fine with what I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment