Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23rd

So today went pretty well, especially seeing as it's 10:45 pm right now and I feel like I'm on top of the world, but I'll go into that more in the pros section :)

Breakfast:  So, I woke up, and took my siblings to their schools, came back, and went to sleep until 11.  At some point between 11 and 12:30, I made myself 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk-YUM :)

Lunch:  A friend and I went to Panera for lunch, which is one of my favorite places, because I know exactly what I can eat there and how many calories it is going to cost me.  I need to learn the calories for some places near my college so I'm not panicking every time we go somewhere :)  I got the You Pick 2-the Black Bean Soup and the BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad with no tortilla strips.  I love this combo, it's so good! :)

Snack:  After going to our Alma Mater and seeing some of our teachers, we went to Menchie's, a self-serve froyo place, and I got Pistachio with coconut, almonds, granola, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and strawberries-YUM YUM YUM :)

Dinner:  My dad took my siblings and I to Subway and I got the Turkey and Ham Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, and Vinegar.  For 110 calories, that's the best bang for your buck right there!  I also got the Snapz Apple Chips, which were okay for 45 calories, but too sweet!

Exercise:  I knew I needed the exercise in, so I went to the gym and did strength training for an hour-I felt so strong, and didn't feel too good stomach wise after, but oh well :)

Pros: I'm SO glad I made some good food choices today, and even though I had a treat, I didn't mess up the rest of the day :)  I'm also happy I went to the gym and drank a LOT of water! :)  And for my latest NSV-my friend and I took pictures at the school, and we took some next to the school sign, and I posted them on facebook.  Another friend, my best friend at school in fact, commented on one, which was a full body shot, asking if I had "lost like, a ton of weight" because I "look really skinny!"  I felt SO happy after that, knowing that it's now so visible, and I REALLY can't wait to get back up to school and show people in person :)

Cons:  I really didn't have any today, it's just been a good day :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment