Friday, September 9, 2011

September 2nd

Another terrific day in the District-gotta love it :)

Breakfast: The boys made us breakfast this morning!  The boys, since I don't remember mentioning them already, are our two guy friends that live in our building.  One of the boys is the guy I've mentioned on and off on the blog.  For the sake of anyone finding out that this is me, I'm leaving names off, so sorry if it's confusing! But just know them as 'the boys'.  But anyways, so we went downstairs and me and my best guy friend made pancakes, eggs, and bacon-SO GOOD :)

Lunch: I got lunch with a friend at the campus food court/eating area place, and got a cup of lettuce with some grilled chicken and salsa and onion, and got a little bit of a pasta salad-YUM :)

Snacks:  I went to the gym around dinner so I didn't eat dinner, but for snacks, I had Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers (1 packet), 8 Pita Chips and some TJ's hummus-BEST SNACK EVER! :)

Exercise:  I went to the gym around dinner time, and got on the elliptical and burned 519 calories in 30 minutes on level 12-YAY :)

Pros: Yay for going to the gym and eating fairly well, and trying to drink 8 cups of water-I drank 7 :)

Cons: I need to add more veggies to my diet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment