Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24th

Greetings from Blake and Chase's room again :)  Lucy and Chase are playing Call of Duty 4, Blake's playing some computer game, and I'm over here blogging/reading for class.  Chase's favorite hockey team is playing tonight at 10, so we're just hanging out until we all watch it together-we're totes presh, I know :)

Breakfast:


We eat breakfast with the boys, but they usually wake up late, so I needed something to tide me over.  I had my usual coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas with 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, 2 diced strawberries, some sliced almonds, and cinnamon-YUMMY :) 

Snacks:























 
Two cups of coffee, both with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas-I really needed some caffeine :)

Lunch:
The boys made us brunch!  I only took a little bit because I didn't want to overkill.  I had 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon, 1 slice of Turkey Bacon, 2 Egg Whites, 1 Maple Pork Sausage, and 1 Pancake with no butter/syrup! YAY for self-control!

Snack:
Around 5, I was doing some reading for class and got REALLY hungry!  So I had 2 Wheat Thins Garlic & Parsley Flatbread Crackers with 2 tbsp. Whole Foods Hummus-SO GOOD :)

Dinner:
My roommate wanted macaroni and cheese, and so I made Annie's 25% Less Sodium Macaroni & Cheese, and had 1 cup of it, and added in a diced tomato, 3 diced mushrooms, and 1/2 cup cooked peas-SO SO SO GOOD :)

Snacks:

Here I am in the boys' room, and I brought some snacks this time :)  An apple and a Luna Bar-Cookie Dough :)  Definitely finished a day of pretty good eating :)

Exercise:  Not today-I REALLY need to go!

Pros:  Drinking TONS of water, getting my fruits and veggies in, and eating well :)

Cons: EXERCISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment