Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th

So today was super fabulous-not as great as yesterday, but still pretty awesome nonetheless :)

Breakfast:  
Finishing up more tupperwares this morning!  I had almost the same breakfast as yesterday-1 piece of whole wheat french toast, 2 egg whites, 2 strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas. YAY! :)

Snacks:
Today is my SUPER busy day, where I have five classes in a row, from 9:35-4:45. YIKES!  So, today was the first day I decided to pack snacks with me.  At 10:45, I had the grapes.  At 12:30, I had the cucumbers. At 2:00, I had the peanut butter crackers, and at 3:20, I had 1/2 the bag of edamame.  They're wasabi-flavored, so I can apparently only handle 1/16 cup worth...oh well :)

Snack 2:
I was getting a caffeine headache, so I made myself another cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas, and that got rid of it-yay :)

Dinner:
Using up even MORE tupperwares, and bringing our total in the fridge down to TWO, I finished up the Turkey Chili (about 4oz worth), and 1.5 cups of sauteed yellow squash-YUMMY! :)

Snacks:
I went down to Blake and Chase's room around 8:30, since Chase and Lucy went to the library, and I can't study in a completely silent room.  I took a bag of grapes with me (SO GENIUS!) since I was feeling hungry and it hit the spot.

Then, when Lucy and I got back to our room after 10, she wanted ice cream, and I decided that a little Raspberry Sorbet never killed anyone :)

Exercise:
I didn't get any in today because my schedule on Tuesdays is JAM PACKED, but I definitely walked a least a mile today, going back and forth to opposite ends of campus all day.

Pros:
I ate well, I took pictures, I ate my fruits and veggies, and I'm quite content :)

Cons:
I need to drink some more water!

No comments:

Post a Comment