Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 18th

Guess who got all caught up?! :)

Breakfast: 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 diced strawberries and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-yay! :)

Lunch:  We tried waiting for the boys, but they weren't getting up, so my roommate and I made breakfast ourselves.  Bacon (which was an epic fail), Pancakes, and Eggs-yay :)  I had 2 egg whites with 3 pancakes, and 1 slice of bacon.  I feel like I'm getting really good at not going overboard at brunch :)

Snack:  So I was getting SUPER hungry throughout the day, and had a serving of red seedless grapes and 13 Late July Organic Peanut Butter sandwich crackers-AMAZING!  My roommate also surprised me with a Grande Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte, which I accepted ever so happily :)

Dinner:  We made turkey chili again, so I had some of that with a tiny bit of cheese, some fritos, and sour cream on top :)  Definitely filled me up!

Dessert: 1/4 cup of Ciao Bella Raspberry Sorbet-best dessert ever!

Exercise: Do you count walking in heels that are too big? Just kidding :)  But that actually did happen to me :)
Other than that, I didn't get tons of exercise in-I was inside doing TONS of work!

Pros: Yay for eating well and drinking lots of water.

Cons: Veggies and Exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment