Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9th

So now I'm officially all caught up-yay!  Hopefully I never get that far behind again!  But anyways, today's been quite strange...actually, the entire week's just been really strange, and I'm hoping it all goes back to normal soon :)

Breakfast:




Yay for Blueberry Oatmeal and Coffee! :)

Lunch:
Only the Yogurt, not the Pasta-reusing pictures :)

Dinner:
SO GOOD! Grilled Chicken salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and ginger soy vinaigrette!

Exercise:
I went to Whole Foods and then to Safeway with my best guy friend, and we walked, so while it wasn't anything myfitnesspal worthy, it's blogworthy :)

Pros:
I'm glad I ate some GREAT foods today, and I've had so much water :)

Cons: 
I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow and let out some anger. I feel like I'm keeping all my anger in, and if I don't let it out soon, it's not going to be pretty.  But I also need to just add some exercise in, and DEFINITELY more calories, and I'll be set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment