Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 17th

So, for a Saturday, I was SUPER busy!

Breakfast: I woke up SUPER early because I had a retreat from 10-2, and I was missing weekly breakfast with the boys and my roommate (or so I thought), so I had a bowl of cheerios with 2 sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 cups of coffee, each with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. YUM :)

Lunch: I got back to my room a little after 1 (the retreat ended early), and my roommate let me know that we were having lunch with the boys.  So we headed to their room and my best guy friend's roommate made us the most EPIC quesadillas EVER!  So, to describe it, he made a quesadilla with cheese, then, on the top of that, put sour cream, cherry tomatoes, guacamole, and cilantro, put another toasted tortilla on that, and added some salsa. YUM YUM YUM :)

Dinner: My roommate and I met two of our friends at Bertucci's, an Italian Restaurant.  Thanks to my genius thinking, I checked the menu beforehand for calories and whatnot, and stuck with the Venetian Salad with chicken, which was AMAZING :)  I definitely ate the whole thing :)  I also had one roll, which was good.

Dessert:  We made a cake, and it was supposed to only have 10 servings, but I made it into 18, and had a slice, without icing :)

Exercise:  Not really, but I'll work on it!

Pros: I got a really good talk in with the best guy friend.  It's been really awkward with us in the last couple of days, and I've talked to his roommate a lot about it, and finally I decided that we needed to talk.  So we talked for about an hour and a half, and I got a lot of things off my chest, and it felt nice :)  Then I chilled in his room for another 2 hours :)

Cons: I need to get the exercise in!

No comments:

Post a Comment