Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 12th

Catching up yet again...shocker :)
I'm about to get even MORE busy, so expect more of these huge amounts of posts every time I have like 5 minutes to spare :)

Breakfast: 1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 strawberries sliced on top, 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas, and 1 packet of Emergenc.  I ended up watching Restrepo with my best guy friend last night and we finished it at 1, and I wanted to go to the gym, but when I woke up early the next morning, I realized that if I didn't get the sleep, I would get sick. Yay :(

Lunch:  Determined to get some leftovers out of the fridge, I ate about 6oz. Turkey Chili (still really good!) and a serving of fritos (on and off throughout the day, but I had my portion set out and ate from that) :)

Snack: I had my 1/2 cup yogurt with 2 diced strawberries and ground cinnamon around 2:30-so good!

Dinner: I made a salad with 3 cups of bagged salad mix, 3.5 oz grilled chicken, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 diced cucumber, and 2 tbsp. Whole Foods Ginger Soy dressing-YUM!  I also had 1/4 of Safeway's Three Cheese Pizza and a piece of cornbread (we make our cornbreads/brownies/cookies into double the amount it's supposed to make. example: cornbread made 6 servings, we made 12 pieces).

Snack:  After my class got out at 9:30, I had a Cherry Nutri-Grain Bar, a packet of Justin's Peanut Butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk, and a Cherry Tootsie Pop while I was studying in the boys' room :)

Exercise:  I walked for about 25 minutes today.  I had to go pick up something at Staples and I used that time to get some exercise in :)

Pros: Yay for drinking lots of water and fitting in some sort of exercise today :)

Cons:  I need to eliminate sweets from my diet-it's not helping anything.  Also...this peanut butter is starting to become a problem-it's SO good!

Hoping for a great Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment