Friday, September 9, 2011

September 3rd

So today was definitely NOT the best day eating wise, but the exercise made up for it :)

Breakfast: We ran out of skim milk, but we had a small thing of 1% in the fridge, so we had to use that-it was SO creamy. Gross!  So I had 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup 1% milk and 2 splendas, and 2 sliced strawberries-it filled me up.

Lunch:  I wanted to finish the pizza from last week, so I had 1 Piece of Cheese Pizza with 1/4 cucumber and 5 strawberries-yummy!

Dinner:  We went to the gym and were STARVING after, so we went to CVS and picked up a frozen pizza and made it in the boys' room. So I had 1/4 Digorno Cheese Pizza, and later a snack size brownie.

Snacks: I had 1 Package of Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and 1/2 a Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Frosting.  I've had this cupcake in the fridge for two days and didn't eat it, so I was quite proud of myself!

Exercise:  I walked with a friend to a memorial for class, and we were gone for two hours-it was a good workout and a beautiful day!  I also went to the gym with my roommate and got on the treadmill and burned 258 calories in 30 minutes, doing on and off sprints-not bad.

Pros: Yay for lots of working out and restraining myself from eating the whole cupcake.

Cons: VEGETABLES AND WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment