Friday, September 9, 2011

September 8th

So today was interesting-I found out some strange news and haven't been sure how to quite process it :/

Breakfast: I left the rest of the Cheerios for my roommate and had a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts and Cranberry and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas :)

Lunch: 6 pieces of Turkey Breast (50 calories-winning!).  I also had 3 peanut butter sandwich crackers-my last ones :(

Dinner:  I wasn't planning on eating, but my roommate ordered a pizza, so I had 2 Pieces of a Medium Cheese Pizza.

Snacks: Get ready for my domination of like all the snacks in our room: 2 Lemon Chalet Cremes, 55(ish) Goldfish, a snack size brownie and 2 tbsp Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. SO WORTH IT.

Exercise: 30 minutes of walking, again :)

Pros: Yay for trying to eat well and getting exercise in, and trying for water.

Cons: VEGETABLES AND EXERCISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment