Friday, September 9, 2011

September 1st

FINALLY SEPTEMBER!  I'm so excited that it's fall, but not about the colder weather :)

Breakfast: Be surprised-I had the same thing again today :)  1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk-YUM YUM YUM!

Lunch:  Because I got out of my one class early, and at the same time as a friend who had a class down the hall, we both headed to our campus's version of a dining hall, and checked it out.  I got a mini flour tortilla, put some chicken, guacamole, and onions in it, and ate some grapes, and was SO full! It was amazing! :)

Snacks: Damage Done: 2 Do-Si-Dos, 1 Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate, 1/3 Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade and Sweet Tea, and a package of Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers (6 in a package).

Dinner:  So there's this place in DC that serves southern food. I know-CRAZY?!  But my best friend and I went right before I left for the summer, so we decided to bring another friend of ours this time, and it was SO SO SO good!  I had the Pulled Pork Sandwich with Fried Okra and a side salad with BBQ-Ranch. YUM :)

Exercise:  I walked a LOT, but I didn't include that on myfitnesspal because I didn't think about it.

Pros: Yay for doing pretty well food-wise, and for walking to dinner instead of taking a bus or something.

Cons: Drink more water, exercise, and eat veggies-I feel like that's a constant right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment