Friday, September 9, 2011

September 7th

So today went fairly well-lots of interesting stuff going on :)

Breakfast: Back to the norm-1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk.

Lunch: I finished the rest of my leftover pasta!  I had 2 oz spaghetti, 1/8 cup Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce, 1/4 diced cucumber, and 1/2 diced tomato.

Snack: I went to Starbucks with my best guy friend's roommate (aka, the other person in 'the boys') and I got a Grande Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte, and we talked about classes, and I think he's going to transfer into one of mine, so I'm excited :)

Dinner: My best girl friend and I went to Whole Foods, which opened yesterday, and got dinner there.  I got a Junior Burger (only one patty) with lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms, ketchup and mustard-YUM.  I got a side salad with it that I made at the bar which was equally delicious!

Snack:  I had a Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macadamia, and I had 3 Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers too-yay :)

Exercise: Walked for 30 minutes today-baby steps :)

Pros: Yay for drinking water, getting exercise in, and eating veggies! :)

Cons: I need to stop the constant snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment