Friday, September 9, 2011

September 4th

Phew! So many posts to catch up on, and I'm ALMOST up to the present :)

Breakfast: Back to normal-1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk :)

Lunch: Had to use some leftovers again, so I had 2 oz spaghetti with 1/4 cup Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce, 1/4 cucumber, 1/2 tomato, and then 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with 3 strawberries, a little bit of sliced almonds, and some cinnamon-YUM!

Dinner: I got Mac n Cheese from one of the food trucks in DC.  This one was Chicken Parm Meatballs, and was AMAZING!

Snacks: I had a Do-Si-Do, 3 Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, and a Luna Bar-Smores.  Totally forgot I had the Luna Bars :)

Exercise: 90 minutes of walking-yay :)

Pros: Yay for exercise, yay for not going food crazy, and yay for eating leftovers :)

Cons: I need to drink more water!

No comments:

Post a Comment