Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19th

So today's been pretty fabulous, though now I'm ABSOLUTELY exhausted!  Get ready though, I've created nicknames for all my friends now, or at least some of them, so here we go :)

My roommate-Lucy
Best Guy Friend-Blake
Best Guy Friend's Roommate-Chase
*When I talk about the others, I'll mention their names, but for now, those are the main three :)

Breakfast:  
Lucy and I had TONS of tupperwares in the fridge, and Blake said we needed to use them up, so Lucy had eggs and bacon and I had a piece of whole wheat french toast (YUM YUM!), some egg whites, and a cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 2 tbsp. skim milk.

Lunch:
SO GOOD!  So I got rid of food in another tupperware (and then filled it back up with the rest of a cucumber, but that's okay).  I had some grilled chicken with about 2/3 cup roasted squash and 1/4 diced cucumber with 1/2 cup grapes. SO SO SO GOOD :)

Snack 1:
So I was doing homework in my room all day, and got really hungry and decided to fix a snack.  It's my favorite-1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt, 2 diced strawberries, 1 tsp. almonds and a pinch or two of cinnamon. YUM!

Snack 2:
So, I have a class from 7:10-9:40 on Monday nights and I was starting to get a headache around 4:30, so Lucy and I headed to Starbucks, and I got a Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte (160 calories-NICE!).  I also had 6 slices of Honey Roasted Turkey Breast for 50 calories-WIN :)

Dinner:
Reheating the amazing turkey chili from last night.  PS-didn't know this much was an 8oz serving.  I've definitely been eating a LOT less for a serving haha :)

Snack 3:

So this week I thought to pack snacks for my late class, since last time I got SUPER hungry and then brought food to Blake's room after that weren't fabulous choices :) 1 Serving (13) Late July Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and then 1/2 cup grapes-best decision ever :)

Snack 4:
A half cup of grapes because I was still hungry and that was the best choice I could think of so late at night.

Exercise:  I woke up SUPER early and went to the gym and got on the elliptical, burning 509 calories in 30 minutes-not too bad :)

Pros: Yay for getting fruits and veggies in, yay for drinking 14 cups of water today, and yay for getting in some exercise and doing so well food wise!  Also, I checked the scale at the gym this morning, and I'm starting there at 225.2.  Hopefully next week will result in a big loss :)

Cons: I need to work on lowering my sugar intake, since it's fairly high and I'm starting to be concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment