Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21st

Get ready for a busy busy day full of pictures and LOTS of snacks! :)

Breakfast:
Back to the schedule-1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 diced strawberries and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas :)

Snack:
Someone got hungry before lunch and needed a nice snack-Activa Light: Raspberry with like 3 almond slices in it-yummy!

Lunch:
I saw the Capmac truck on campus, but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea, so I went to Whole Foods-DELISH!  I got a Turkey Burger with lettuce, tomato, sauteed mushrooms, and grilled onions, with a salad with cherry tomatoes, corn, onions, mushrooms, and red vinegar. SO ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!

Snack:
I was going to study with a classmate, and then head to a community service event with some sorority sisters, so I made sure to get a little snack in before, since I didn't know when I'd eat next.

Snack 2:
Right before I left, I realized I needed another one-Wheat Thins Flatbread with 1 tbsp Supremely Spicy Hummus = 95 calories. WIN.

Dinner:
 
I went to Chop't with a sorority sister, and was really excited, but it wasn't as good as I expected, so I took an after picture to show that I only ate half haha

Post-Dinner Snacks:

 

Yeah, the post-dinner period killed me today-but not too much :)

Exercise: Not today-too much work and community service :)

Pros: Yay for the fruits and veggies :)

Cons: I need water and exercise!


No comments:

Post a Comment