Friday, September 9, 2011

August 31st

Ah! The last day of August!

Breakfast: Same as yesterday-1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snacks: I had a package of Lance's Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and 1/3 of an Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade-had to get the rest out of the refrigerator!

Dinner:  I had some leftover pasta-college students LOVE our leftovers and our pasta!  I had 2 oz spaghetti with 1/4 cup Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce with 1/4 cucumber and 1/2 tomato, diced up and mixed in. YUMMY!

Exercise:  Not today-I'm doing horribly about getting this into my routine!

Pros: Yay for eating better and not being over in calories!

Cons: I need to get exercise and water in!

No comments:

Post a Comment