Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22nd

So, today's been pretty interesting-super stressful, but some good things happened and I'm happy :)  It feels like a Friday though, because I'm done with classes for the weekend, but at the same time, I'm glad I have an extra day to do all this homework!

Breakfast:

Slept in a bit, and still had plenty of time for breakfast-wonder if I'm ever going to eat those Nutri-Grain bars :)

Snack:

1/4 Cucumber.  I was going to have the other 1/4 for dinner, but it was frozen, and I had to throw it out :(

Lunch:

So I was planning on making a salad/wrap in the room for lunch, but then Blake texted me that the BBQ Food Truck was outside our dorm again (I had already eaten lunch when he told me the other day), so my roommate offered to buy me lunch!  The pulled pork sandwich was SO big that I got to eat barbecue for TWO meals today, and I didn't eat the bun :)  Here's meal one!

Snack:

I now have to have snacks between classes on Tuesday/Thursday, so good thing I packed one :)  Yes, this would be my awesome picture taking skills in action as I'm walking out of class :)

Snack:



 


After class, I came to my room, decided not to take a nap, and had a couple of snacks instead, and my roommate then made me coffee-love my roommate!

Dinner:

Hello Pork dinner number 2!  I made a salad with romaine lettuce, a diced tomato, and the pork. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Snack:

For one of my classes, I have to watch Saving Private Ryan, and the boys (Blake and Chase) so nicely offered to watch it with me, saying something about how girls hate war movies :)  So I went down to their room, and came with my own snacks :) (That's Blake's bed by the way.  I'm sure his bed will become my second favorite picture taking spot with my food haha)  Oh, I also had 3 Chips Ahoy cookies, but I couldn't put the picture up because I had already uploaded some.

Exercise:  Not today, because I was so busy, but I will tomorrow!  Blake and I are going food shopping (and maybe clothes shopping if I can convince him) :)

Pros:  Yay for eating fairly well, even though I'm feeling some upcoming PMS starting :/  Also, yay for drinking water :)  And I got my fruits and veggies in :)

Cons:  Get More Exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment