Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 23rd

So, greetings from Blake and Chase's room, where Blake has no idea that I'm posting this :)  Lucy and Chase went to a bookstore/probably got dessert, so we're just hanging out here :)

Breakfast:
I think I'm making a tradition where when I don't have classes, I make oatmeal. YUMMY :)  So I had Oats Revolution-Apples and Cinnamon and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splenda.

Snack:
Grapes and another cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 2 tbsp. skim milk. Loving on my coffee here :)  Also, note the NEWLY FIXED desk that the fixit guy came today for-yay!  It's only been four weeks since we put in a request...no big deal.

Lunch:
I met my friend Mary (codename) at Whole Foods and we got lunch-SO SO SO GOOD :)

Snack:
A bag of grapes-I'm addicted :)

Snack 2:
Blake invited me to go to dinner with him after he did some homework, post grocery shopping today.  I know he'll appreciate me saying this on my blog, even if he has no idea, but he was SUCH a southern gentleman today!  He held his umbrella over me as we walked to Whole Foods, carried my bags back to his room, carried the empty bags/cart to Safeway, while holding the umbrella over me again, and then carried ALLL the bags back from Safeway, even though the cart wheel was broken and they were all super heavy!  He truly is the best guy friend I have and I love him for what he does :)  But anyways, so while I waited for him to finish some homework (it was 6:30), I needed some food, so I got a Luna Bar :)

Dinner:
Blake and I went to Whole Foods since he'd never been and the other place he suggested was Nando's, which made me sick last time.  It was so much fun and SO SO good :)

Snack:
After dinner, I needed something sweet, so I went to my room to get my books, and got these two wonderful snacks. SO GOOD :)

Exercise:  Not today-too busy doing work/getting errands done/hanging with friends :)

Pros:  Yay for eating really well and getting some GREAT food for the next week! I'm excited to show y'all what I create :)

Cons:  Water and Exercise!




No comments:

Post a Comment